Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today I took some of my youth group out for pizza. We had - no joke - a food fight. But it wasn't with peas, carrots, or other nasty (ehhm.... "I mean, healthy") food. We had a food fight with peanuts. The greatest thing about it was that it was totally legitimate. Now I know that everyone wants me to tell you the restaurant because you are on the edge of your chair waiting to find out so you can close the internet browser, start your car, and go there.

But you'll just have to go here to find it.

Just to let you know, it is perfectly acceptable (and even encouraged!) to throw your peanut shells on the ground! :=)

PS -- Can I just say that I literally, hands-down, laid the smack down on Clint today. He could barely eat two pieces of pizza. Clint, I own you! :=)
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!